Location: Rishon Le Zion
Bugsec Group is a leading offensive and defensive security consulting company, with family environment.
Would you like to be a part of a small team and have a big impact on the development of innovative platform, come work with us!
We are looking for an Offensive Security researcher across complex systems and technologies.
– You will have to use creativity, and fast learning abilities
– You will have the ability to work within a small and highly-technical team
– You will be a team member in our new & innovative product group.
– At least 3 years of experience in cyber security research in the following fields:
o Static/Dynamic Reverse-Engineering & vulnerability research on different architectures(ARM/MIPS/X86/X64 etc.).
o Embedded/IoT systems vulnerability research(Chipsets/Microcontrollers/SoC etc.)
o Proprietary Protocols analysis and vulnerability research
o Fuzzing techniques & approaches
– In-depth knowledge of Linux based operating systems internals.
– B.Sc. in Computer Science / Software Engineering / graduate of elite intelligence corps Course (Talpiot, ARAM, Acham , Silan) – Advantage.
– In-depth knowledge of WEB Engines/Protocols – advantage