– Technical research – collecting information about cyber attacks and vectors , attackers groups, attacking infrastructures, new vulnerabilities and exploits, campaigns and trends. activities and the people behind them;
– Intelligence analysis – making predictions about cyber criminals and their future activities.
– Creation of threat intelligence reports that communicate the results of the analysis to people who need to know them (e.g., government decision-makers, security officials, senior corporate officials).
– Experience at dark web intelligence gathering and collecting.
– Experience in research in the domain of Webint, Osint, social media platforms, virtual humint.
– Experience from intelligence units (8200, etc)- an advantage
– Experience with data analytics tools.
– Strong analytical skills.