- Resolve, escalate report and raise recommendations for resolution and remediation for security incidents
- Advanced monitoring of system logs, SIEM tools and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity.
- SIEM (Security Information and Event Management):
– Setting up various SIEM solutions and troubleshooting connectivity issues.
– Investigate and resolve security violations by providing postmortem analysis to illuminate the issues and
– Collate security incident and event data to produce monthly exception and management reports.
– Report unresolved network security exposures, misuse of resources or noncompliance situations using
defined escalation processes.
– Develop and maintain documentation for security systems and procedures.
– Recommend, schedule and/or apply fixes, security patches and any other measures required in the
event of a security breach.
Bachelor’s degree preferred
1-3 years experience in security and system\network operations
CISSP, CCSP, or other security-related certifications preferred.
Ability to work with client’s IT \ Security teams and Directors’ level.